Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,926 (GH₵4,988) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)