Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,333 (GH₵4,650) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)