Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,535 (€733) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)