Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01011 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,256 (420,860 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (36 minutes ago)