Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00487 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,271 (CH$877,393) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)