Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00516 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,756 (CH$533,685) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (35 minutes ago)