Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00469 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,816 (CH$814,067) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)