Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,921 (CH$1,038,087) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)