Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02885 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,779 (¥130,979) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)