Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03159 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,638 (¥241,789) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)