Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02826 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,769 (¥310,293) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (24 minutes ago)