Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45604 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,139 (元6,883) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)