Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45212 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,592 (元5,732) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)