Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,031 (RM4,124) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)