Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,452 (RM1,928) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)