Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,568 (RM4,072) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)