Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10318 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,426 (42,895 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)