Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10090 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,575 (25,524 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)