Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10356 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,102 (20,298 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)