Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10887 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,748 (25,241 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)