Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10017 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,180 (31,744 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)