Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10146 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,567 (25,304 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)