Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10090 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,598 (25,752 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)