Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,631 (元7,903) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (39 minutes ago)