Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05357 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,455 (руб 27,167) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (43 minutes ago)