Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,289 (S/. 2,394) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)