Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,063 (S/. 3,049) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)