Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.048 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,038 (S/. 1,944) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)