Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,788 (﷼ 6,800) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)