Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,042 (﷼ 5,898) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)