Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,946 (﷼ 8,567) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)