Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,668 (﷼ 6,717) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)