Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,777 (﷼ 46,851,770) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)