Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,576 (﷼ 44,421,032) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)