Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,088 (﷼ 32,218,142) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)