Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,454 (﷼ 50,007,213) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)