Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,809 (﷼ 39,875,180) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (26 minutes ago)