Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01134 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,787 (245,799 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)