Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01346 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,657 (420,407 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (38 minutes ago)