Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,179 (266,007 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)