Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,525 (4,888 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)