Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,110 (4,695 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)