Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03868 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,025 (Taka 78,212) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)