Cost of living comparison between Syktyvkar, Russia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05093 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,293 (руб 45,020) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)