Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12394 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,153 (17,373₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (32 minutes ago)