Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.229 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,440 (£1,759) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)