Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,108 (₩1,807,742) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)