Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,196 (₩1,494,362) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)