Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 BRL / FJD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,246 (2,102 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)