Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.686 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,580 (2,078 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)