Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.167 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,277 (1,512 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)