Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09484 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,683 (49,375 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)