Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04761 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,434 (₨30,124) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (33 minutes ago)