Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,142 (Rp 17,482,938) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)