Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.833 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,004 (﷼ 567) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)