Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.088 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,903 (﷼ 483) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)