Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.760 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,966 (GH₵2,588) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)