Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,573 (977,705 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)