Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47868 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,558 (元13,700) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)