Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,089 (元8,701) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)