Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.384 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,077 (﷼ 725) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (30 minutes ago)