Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.195 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,730 (﷼ 577) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)