Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.249 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,300 (﷼ 885) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)