Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.524 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,949 (﷼ 815) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)