Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.082 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,181 (﷼ 394) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)