Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.520 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,217 (﷼ 495) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (41 minutes ago)