Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18636 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,806 (E£ 31,157) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)