Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18429 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,338 (E£ 34,393) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (22 minutes ago)