Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18659 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,364 (E£ 28,745) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)