Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45165 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,055 ($b6,763) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)