Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45991 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,583 ($b5,617) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)