Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47261 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,667 ($b5,644) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)