Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49243 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,213 ($b4,494) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)