Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,657 (3,549 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (39 minutes ago)