Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,910 (70,983 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)