Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,709 (€1,386) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)