Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,020 (€1,095) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)