Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,522 (€1,049) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)