Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.241 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,104 (€1,575) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)