Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38816 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,262 (21,285 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)