Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,924 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35292 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,168 (14,643 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)