Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,938 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37504 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,568 (17,512 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)