Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36087 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,242 (11,756 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)