Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,904 (руб 147,794) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (29 minutes ago)