Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,675 (руб 88,272) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)