Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41281 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,249 (kr 17,561) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)