Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38026 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,443 (kr 14,315) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (32 minutes ago)