Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,133 (1,679 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)