Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.057 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,001 (2,431 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (36 minutes ago)