Cost of living comparison between St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,341 ($1,214) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)