Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.103 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,655 ($1,822) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)