Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,782 ($1,509) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)