Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,090 (C$3,386) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)