Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,346 (C$3,518) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (41 minutes ago)