Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.130 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 139% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,245 (C$3,593) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)