Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,686 (EC$6,380) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)