Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,497 (EC$5,939) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)