Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.400 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,432 (EC$6,023) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)