Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.831 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 143% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,126 (CHF 3,426) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)