Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.165 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 103% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,629 (CHF 2,411) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)