Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04908 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,025 (₨61,632) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)