Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,387 (£1,379) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)