Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.000 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,920 (£1,230) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)